The EPS Alpha User
The Authorize Users Page
EPS Alpha Users may authorize other users to access their EPS account. This authorization is completed on the Authorize Users page. EPS Alpha Users can navigate to the Authorize Users page by selecting the Authorize Users at my Institution hyperlink, located on the bottom of their My User Profile page, and accept the EPS Alpha User Agreement.
On the Authorize Users page, EPS Alpha Users can add users to their account and manage levels of access within their EPS account. The Authorize Users page also provides the last login date for all users on the EPS account for the EPS Alpha User‘s reference.
To authorize a user, the EPS Alpha User must enter each authorized user‘s first name, last name, e-mail address and set their access level. Currently, there are six levels of access:
- No Access - Users have no online access to the EPS system.
- College Board Reports Only - Users have access only to College Board Reports, My User Profile, and the EPS Dashboard pages.
- College Board + Executive Summary Reports - Users have access only to College Board Reports, Executive Summary Reports, My User Profile, and the EPS Dashboard pages.
- College Board + Executive Summary + Basic Only – Users have access only to College Board Reports, Executive Summary Reports, Basic Reports, My User Profile, and the EPS Dashboard pages.
- College Board + Executive Summary + Basic + Interactive Read-Only Access - Users have access to all pages within the EPS system; however they have read-only access to Interactive Reports. This means that users will only be able to run, find, and view interactive reports.
- College Board + Executive Summary + Basic + Interactive Full Access - Users have unlimited access to the EPS system.
Once the EPS Alpha User adds a user or changes an existing user‘s level of access, the EPS system will automatically add/modify the user account. The system will only send an email when a new user is added, it will notify the user of their EPS access, and include log in information.
Firewalls may prevent some emails from reaching their intended recipients. Please contact 800-626-9795 if users do not receive the email with their log in information.