Fees & Liability Policy
- Invoicing: EPS invoices will be sent to the billing address in your online user profile within seven days of subscription delivery.
- Payment Methods: EPS accepts purchase orders, checks, and major credit cards for payment.
- Purchase Orders: If your institution requires purchase orders, the purchase order number must be submitted with your subscription. Please include this information with your order or call EPS Customer Service with the information. Government agencies must use a purchase order or insertion number unless paying by credit card to place a subscription with EPS. The purchase order must be made payable to The College Board and include payment for the entire amount of the subscription.
- Checks: Make checks payable to the College Board and mail to: College Board, Attn: Enrollment Planning Service, 11955 Democracy Dr., Reston, VA 20190. Please indicate your invoice number or clearly indicate that the check is for EPS to insure proper credit to your account.
- Payment Terms: Full payment is due 30 days after your subscription is delivered. If your account is over 120 days past due, it will be inactivated and no further EPS access will be allowed until full payment is received. If any member of a consortium has an outstanding balance with EPS overdue by 120 days or more, subscriptions for the consortium will not be processed until that member pays in full. Repeated late payment may lead to your account being placed on a "pay-in-advance" status.
- All EPS users are liable for payment in full for any active subscription, regardless whether the subscription is used or not, for any reason.