- The teacher has read the most recent AP Economics Course Description.
- The course provides instruction in each of the following seven topics outlined in the Course Description*:
- Basic economic concepts
- Measurement of economic performance
- National income and price determination
- Financial sector
- Inflation, unemployment, and stabilization policies
- Economic growth and productivity
- Open economy: international trade and finance
- The course promotes the understanding of aggregate economic activity; the utilization of resources within and across countries; and the critical evaluation of determinants of economic progress and economic decisions made by policymakers.
- The course teaches how to generate, interpret, label, and analyze graphs, charts, and data to describe and explain economic concepts.