- The teacher has read the most recent AP Economics Course Description.
- The course provides instruction in each of the following four topics outlined in the Course Description*:
- Basic economic concepts
- The nature and functions of product markets
- Factor markets
- Market failure and the role of government
- The course promotes understanding of economic decision making and its factors, such as marginal analysis and opportunity costs.
- The course teaches how to generate, interpret, label, and analyze graphs, charts, and data to describe and explain economic concepts.