- The teacher has read the most recent AP Psychology Course Description.
- The course provides instruction in each of the following 14 content areas outlined in the AP Psychology Course Description:
- History and Approaches
- Research Methods
- Biological Bases of Behavior
- Sensation and Perception
- States of Consciousness
- Motivation and Emotion
- Developmental Psychology
- Testing and Individual Differences
- Abnormal Psychology
- Treatment of Psychological Disorders
- Social Psychology
- As relevant to each content area, the course provides instruction in empirically supported psychological facts, research findings, terminology, associated phenomena, major figures, perspectives, and psychological experiments.
- The course teaches ethics and research methods used in psychological science and practice.