- The teacher has read the most recent AP Statistics Course Description.
- The course provides instruction in each of the following four broad conceptual themes outlined in the Course Description with appropriate emphasis on each:
- Exploring data
- Sampling and experimentation
- Anticipating patterns
- Statistical inference
- The course draws connections between all aspects of the statistical process, including design, analysis, and conclusions.
- The course teaches students how to communicate methods, results, and interpretations using the vocabulary of statistics.
- The course teaches students how to use graphing calculators and demonstrates the use of computers and/or computer output to enhance the development of statistical understanding through exploring and analyzing data, assessing models, and performing simulations.