Registration and Cancellation Policy Information
Workshop Registration Fees
|Workshop Type||Price for Members||Price for Nonmembers|
|One-Day (6 hours of instruction)||$180||$205|
|Two-Day (12 hours of instruction)||$355||$405|
|Organizing Your AP Exam Administration: A Workshop for AP Coordinators||Free||Free|
Tips for Ensuring Your Space in the Workshop
- Fill out your registration form completely and include payment.
- Register early — sessions fill up quickly, space is limited, and registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Need to change your registration? No problem. Simply fax your written changes at least 14 calendar days prior to the workshop to 866-549-6810.
- If participant does not register by the registration deadline, space and materials may not be available.
When we receive your registration and payment, we'll e-mail you a confirmation notice with any pertinent maps and directions. Please bring it with you. If you don't receive this notice within two weeks of the session date, please call 800-787-7477, ext. 2.
Three Easy Ways to Register
To participate in a College Board workshop, you must register by the registration deadline for the workshop you plan to attend. All registrations will be acknowledged via two e-mails: an initial email confirming the receipt of your registration and a follow-up correspondence that includes a confirmation letter and directions to the meeting. The confirmation should be brought to the workshop. If you do not receive a confirmation two weeks before the conference, please call 800-787-7477, ext. 2. All changes in registration must be made in writing via e-mail or fax to the College Board.
- By Mail—Simply mail your registration form with payment to: The College Board - P.O. Box 8055 , Mt. Vernon, IL 62864.
- By Fax—Fax your registration form with credit card or purchase order information to 866-549-6810.
- Online—To search for workshops and register online using your College Board login, visit AP Central.
We regret that we're unable to accept registrations on the day of the event.
If you must cancel, you'll receive a full refund of fees paid up to 14 calendar days before the event. A participant who has registered and paid for an event and cancels less than 14 calendar days prior to an event receives a refund less $50.
The College Board reserves the right to cancel sessions with fewer than 15 registrants or substitute session topics and presenters without notice. In the event a session must be canceled, we will notify you by e-mail or phone. In the event of cancellation, the College Board is not responsible for refunds of travel arrangements.
A participant who has registered but did not pay for a workshop, does not cancel at least 14 calendar days prior, and does not attend must still submit payment in full.
The College Board orders conference materials based on participant pre-registration and guarantees payment to vendors 14 calendar days in advance.
- A participant who has registered and paid for a session or workshop that is subsequently canceled by the College Board will receive a full refund or transfer to another session or workshop within the same fiscal year at no cost.
- A participant who has registered and paid for a workshop and cancels in writing more than 14 calendar days before the workshop will receive a full refund. You may transfer your registration to a future session or workshop within the same fiscal year at no cost.
- Registrants who sign up for an online event or workshop less than 14 calendar days before the event are required to test their technical capability within one day of receiving the technical instructions, in order to be eligible for a refund due to an inability to connect to the online location.
- 1 - Home Page
- 2 - Skip to content
- 3 - Site Map
- 4 - Search field focus
- 6 - Site navigation tree
- 9 - Contact information
- 0 - Access Key details