Before You Start
In order to register online for the SAT, receive scores and send your scores to colleges, you’ll need to create a "My Organizer" online account.
If you’ve previously registered for an SAT by mail, you must enter your Previous Registration Number and, if you have it, your Date Previously Tested. You can find these on your SAT Admission Ticket or SAT Score Report. If you’ve registered more than once by mail, you may enter any previous Registration Number.
What You’ll Need to Register Online
- Credit Card information
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Eligibility Code (if applicable)
- Fee Waiver Identification Code (if applicable)
If possible, also have on hand:
- Your high school transcript and class rank
- The names of colleges where you wish to send your score reports
You cannot register online if:
- You are registering for the first time for Sunday testing.
- You are testing in countries where online registration is not permitted.
- You are younger than 13 years old at the time of registration (applies primarily to Talent Search testers).
- You are testing standby.