Six of the seven test dates for SAT are offered outside the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Territories: October, November, December, January, May, and June.
International students have access to all collegeboard.com online services. Exceptions are noted below.
How to Register for the SAT
- Online Registration: The best way to register is online--it's fast and easy. Also, you can guarantee that your registration is received by the receipt deadline.
- Mail Registration: You can get an international edition of the SAT Registration Booklet from your counselor, through an SAT Representative, or from an Overseas Advising Center.
- Through an SAT Representative: Many countries have representatives with whom you can register for the SAT in your local currency. Find yours now.
You cannot register online if you are:
- Testing in Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, or Togo
- Requesting testing closer to home
- Requesting Sunday testing for the first time
Overseas Advising Centers
Not all countries have SAT Representatives. If you have further questions, contact your nearest Overseas Advising Center.
All international registrants must pay and additional international surcharge. Additional fees may apply. Find out more about fees.
Fee waivers may be granted to eligible nationals of countries other than the United States only if they reside and test in the United States, Puerto Rico, or United States territories. For students testing outside of the U.S., fee waivers may only be granted to eligible U.S. citizens. Learn more about fee waivers.