Registering Online and Viewing Scores
On this page, you can begin an SAT registration or complete one that you've already started. You can update or print your admission ticket from this page.
What You’ll Need to Register Online
- Your credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are accepted.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) Eligibility Code (if applicable)
- Fee Waiver Identification Code (if applicable)
If you’ve previously registered for an SAT by mail, you must enter your Previous Registration Number, if you have it, and your Date Previously Tested. You can find this information on your SAT Admission Ticket or SAT Score Report. If you’ve registered more than once by mail, you may enter any previous Registration Number.
If possible, also have on hand:
- Your high school transcript and class rank
- The names of colleges where you wish to send your score reports
You can also view your SAT scores, and choose to send scores to additional score recipients.