What careers are a good fit for you? Which colleges should you consider and what majors do you want to pursue? MyRoad is a comprehensive online college and career planning resource that can help you take charge of your future.
MyRoad can enable you to:
- Discover who you are and what you might want to achieve in college and beyond.
- Explore college majors that can help you achieve your goals.
- Learn about careers from professionals in the real world.
- Build your college list and simplify the college application process.
- Create and save your personal planning portfolio that you can share with your counselors, teachers, and parents.
Unique features include:
- ORA Personality Profiler®: the online assessment students take to learn about their personality types and receive major and career suggestions
- Sixty-seven profiles of academic fields—from aeronautics to theater, representing 175 instructional programs
- Timely articles covering over 450 occupations—everything from actors and accountants to veterinary technicians and web designers
MyRoad is designed to make choosing a major, college, or career path quicker and easier. To get a preview of MyRoad, please visit our online tour.
Student Access to MyRoad
PSAT/NMSQT®: Students who take the PSAT/NMSQT receive free access to MyRoad until they graduate high school. MyRoad comes with My College QuickStart™, a personalized online college and career planning tool available to PSAT/NMSQT test-takers only.
CollegeEd™: Students who participate in the College Board's CollegeEd™ program receive free access to MyRoad. Ask your school counselor for more information.
School-wide access: A number of schools purchase school-wide MyRoad access for their students. Ask your school counselor if MyRoad is available at your school.
Individual subscription: Students have the option to purchase a one-year individual site subscription to MyRoad. The cost is only $19.95 for the first year and $16.95 for each year, thereafter. To order, go to www.myroad.com, select Sign Up Today and then choose Individual Membership. (Note: Purchaser must be at least 18 years old and payment must be made with a major credit card.)
ORA Personality Profiler® is a trademark of Golden, LLC. Fort Myers, FL USA.