Identifying Sentence Errors
Here are some general hints for Identifying Sentence Errors.
- Read the entire sentence carefully but quickly.
- Look at choices (A) through (D) to see whether anything needs to be changed to make the sentence correct.
- Don't waste time searching for errors. Mark (E) No error, on your answer sheet if you believe the sentence is correct as written.
- Move quickly through questions about Identifying Sentence Errors. The other kinds of questions (Improving Sentences and Improving Paragraphs) will probably take more time.
- Mark questions that seem hard for you and return to them later.