Jump to page content

Home-Schooled Students

If you are a home-schooled student, contact a principal or counselor at a local public or independent high school to make arrangements to take the PSAT/NMSQT at their school. Be sure to do so well in advance of the mid-October test dates, preferably during the previous June.

If you have been approved for College Board accommodations, or are planning to apply for accommodations in time for the PSAT/NMSQT, please notify the school where you will be testing to allow for timely ordering of any appropriate materials.

If you're a home-schooled student, your PSAT/NMSQT score report is sent directly to your home address. On the test day, when completing the basic information on the answer sheet, be sure to enter your state's home school code in the "school code" section. The test supervisor will provide this for you.

Search for schools in your area giving the PSAT/NMSQT