Jump to page content

Students Outside the U.S.

If you are a student outside the U.S., you will need an English-speaking educator at a nearby school to administer the PSAT/NMSQT. That educator will help you:

  • sign up for the test,
  • pay the test fee, and
  • receive the Official Student Guide to the PSAT/NMSQT.

If you're a U.S. student but temporarily out of the country, you will need to provide the following information on your PSAT/NMSQT answer sheet:

  • code number of your U.S. school
  • name and address of your U.S. school in section
  • name and address of the school where you are taking the test

Your score report will be mailed to your U.S. high school. If you will still be out of the country when the test scores are released in late November, ask your principal or counselor to forward your score report to you.